Sunday, August 7, 2011

Symphony on my CurTains ♫ ♪


The FLUTE!!! starts the show ♫ ♪

WOW drums n bass rolling!!! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♪



Can anyone beat the Cello .. my heart is breaking ^^










 the violin made me nostalgic :(oh sweet childhood where are you

Take my soul away Piano :)



Guitar man keep it going

The brave music conductor stands bravely in front of the orchestra






Unanimous music by the Orchestra ... i take a bow

Every morning when i wake up it takes exactly 30 minutes for me to get out of my bed and in this time while i lay in my bed i always witness natures greatest music playing before my eyes dancing on my old curtain. The sunshine plays a Beautiful music rippling  through my curtain. Its makes my day.

People always tell me to Grow up, but i don't want to , i don't even know what that means. I want to cling to whatever little innocence and imagination I have left in me. The day you kill the child in you its downhill all the way till death do you apart. 

To all those video games loving little boys and Paris Hilton clones little girls I just want to say that there is so much you can do while you are still young, cherish your childhood. I was raised in a small sleepy town Trongsa and the imagination we used to keep ourselves occupied, digging dustbins for carton box to slide on the grass slopes.  Playing hide and seek all over the neighbourhood, watching the girls play hopscotch while building sand castles near river beds. Oh those sweet childhood all seems like a dream and extinct now. 

Life is short, don't take yourself too seriously. To be very honest no one gives a shit.  Keep things simple , have less expectations out of people and just sail along a day at a time . The best gift you can give yourself is being YOU.

If there is one thing that keeps me alive everyday its HOPE for a better tomorrow.

Good morning my manikin!!! I have a long day ahead wish me luck (^_^)
































Music from my favorite anime movie Spirited Away played by Joe Hisaishi. When i am alone i just hum this tune, it makes me feel good.








PS : please do not kill the child in me. Let me live a day at a time.




5 comments:

  1. Cheers to the innocent child in all of us :)
    Beautifully expressed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rememba makin dose paper birds..damn!it was difficult.. wangchen was a champ..
    i were like make 1000 of dem den ur wish wil be fulfilled wahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. n i must say "Extravagant photography"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaha you remember that .... well it was from a Japanese children's book the story about the 1000 paper cranes. WOW!! seems like long time back lol

    ReplyDelete