Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tommy Ton's Street Style: Paris


Our street-shooting man collects Paris's greatest sidewalk hits


I wait for Tommy Ton street style pics like an avid movie lover would wait for the sequel of their favorite movie :) 



These are some of my fav picks :D 



                     THATS ME in my 50ies ROCKING the street with my daughter hahaha :D




                                                      I WANT THISSSSS :P ( pic above )



                                                             
                                                                COOL sneaks :D ( pic above )


                                                  NICE Cardigan n shirt :D ( pic above )









                                GREY TWEED PANTS !!! must have ( pic above )





PHOTOGRAPHS : Tommy Ton 


courtesy GQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment