Monday, October 3, 2011

You are a King’s son by RUMI



You are a king’s son.
Why do you close yourself up?
Become a lover.
Don’t aspire to be a general
or a minister of state.
One is a boredom for you,
the other a disgrace.






You’ve been a picture on a bathhouse wall
long enough. No one recognizes you here, do they?
God’s lion disguised as a human being!
I saw that and put down the book
I was studying, Hariri’s Maqamat.






There is no early and late for us.
The only way to measure a lover
is by the grandeur of the beloved.
Judge a moth by the beauty of its candle.




Model : My neighbors son back in my hometown :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he wants to get exposed to the world and the way he perceives the world is so strong and imaginative. Thumbs to the kid :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is really photogenic and that smile of his :D melts my moms heart everyday :)

    ReplyDelete